4 1 1
This four-bedroom, good sized family home is situated in the ever-popular Burleigh Waters, tucked away in Sunbird Street, a fantastic location close to everything whilst also providing space and tranquility.
- Four bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, three with built in robes
- Master bedroom, complete with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Combined living and dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tidy bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Massive backyard with several garden sheds, and trees lining the perimeter ensuring privacy and shade
- Off street parking for two cars plus covered shade cloth area for third
- Sorry no pets
Located in the idyllic Burleigh Waters this property is in walking distance to shops, schools, public transport, Burleigh Beach and the Burleigh Sports Club.
Approved tenants will be responsible for maintaining lawns and gardens during the tenancy.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**
4 1 1
Property Type - House
Bond - $3,200
Available - Mon, 11th Oct 2021
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection