4 3 4
You'll love coming home to this spacious, North to water, single level home with its spectacular wide water views. The dazzle of lights from the Broadbeach skyline makes a perfect backdrop for entertaining family and friends.
An imposing residence with good street appeal, it is fully secure and sits on an 820 m block with a large park directly opposite.
- Single level, open-plan living with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Light, bright and cheery throughout
- Sliding glass doors to for a relaxed indoor-outdoor entertaining options with northern aspect
- Enviable hostess kitchen with double gas oven and cook top and blackwood benchtops
- Master bedroom is privately located away from other bedrooms, with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ensuite includes a dedicated wet area, with sunken bath
- Intimate living area off the master leads onto an impressive north-facing waterside terrace
- Two more generous bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A multi-purpose room which can be used as a fourth bedroom, study or rumpus, has cupboard space, separate access, bathroom and laundry as well as a split-system air conditioner
- Main bathroom boats floor to ceiling tiles with double vanity and bath
- Outdoor heated spa and inground swimming pool
- Private jetty and boat ramp (ocean access)
- Solar panels installed
- Double lock up garage, as well as double gates for additional vehicles, trailer and campervan
- Low maintenance garden and security alarmed
This presents a rare lifestyle opportunity to live only minutes away from Broadbeach and its cafe precinct, the surf, Pacific Fair shopping centre and public transport.
Inspect and be impressed!
Tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption, pool chemicals and upkeep, and to maintain lawns and gardens throughout tenancy.
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**
4 3 4
Property Type - House
Bond - $6,000
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection