4 2 2
Fabulous split-level family home has come on the market
- A/C in living areas
- Timber floors through our bottom section living areas
- Kitchen with new stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard and counter space and dishwasher & overlooking the tree canopies
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Master bedroom on upper level with air conditioning, balcony overlooking trees, extra cupboard space, ensuite
- Enjoy nature on the large back deck overlooking nature reserve
- Double auto closed in carport
- Fully fenced yard front and back
Small pet considered on application.
This property is sure to please everyone. Very relaxing atmosphere on the hilltop within the trees.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens during tenancy
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**