4 2 2
Welcome to 49 Tipuana Drive, Elanora. Perched atop a generous elevated block overlooking the highly sought after Lakewoods Estate, this exceptionally maintained home takes full advantage of its lofty setting, capturing the idyllic outlook of the leafy green surroundings in this quiet, family-friendly suburb.
This single level home encapsulates the essence of family living with a light-filled open plan design and two spacious, separate living areas that flow out to a covered entertainers patio and low maintenance fully fenced backyard. The peninsula style kitchen serves as the heart of the home, perfectly positioned to overlook the interior and exterior living spaces. The appeal of the home continues with four generous bedrooms including the master suite with its walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and its own private covered patio.
Large family homes in the Lakewoods Estate have become one of the Coast’s hottest commodities and 49 Tipuana Drive will be no exception. Don’t miss out!
- Grand double timber door entryway
- Light-filled open plan living and dining
- Separate spacious lounge room
- Generous peninsula style kitchen with oversized pantry
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and private covered alfresco area
- Three well-sized remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Covered alfresco area perfect for year round entertaining
- Grassy full-fenced low-maintenance backyard
- Double automatic lock-up garage with internal access
- Plenty of storage options throughout the home
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Land Size: 604m2
- Rental Appraisal: $700 - $750 per week
- Council Rates: $2,157 p.a. approx.
- Year Built: 2002
As you are driving down the tree lined streets of the much loved and highly regarded Lakewood’s Estate towards 49 Tipuana Drive, you immediately get the sense that there aren’t too many better places to live. The estate is surrounded by the Eddie Kornhauser Recreational Reserve, a stunning parkland of almost 250 acres, comprising of walking tracks, playgrounds, dog parks and waterways. Beyond all of this, local shops, numerous schools (public and private), renowned Golf Courses, shopping centres and the M1 are just a stone’s throw away. Not to mention Palm Beach, Tallebudgera and Currumbin Creek are all under 10 minutes’ drive. It is a sea change and a tree change all in one - you truly get the best of both worlds.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.