5 3 2
Welcome to 20 Conadilly Court, Carrara. Thoughtfully designed to capture the extensive and uninterrupted views of the glistening skyline lights, this impeccably maintained home offers dual living potential with a fully self contained downstairs granny flat and a lifestyle that is second to none. Nestled in a location that provides the very best of convenient everyday living and the ability to escape to the promise of absolute privacy and tranquility - relaxation is yours to relish.
Perched upon an elevated eastern facing 765sqm block at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac, this home is enviously positioned in the sought after Boonaroo Park Estate. As you enter through the grand double door entryway, you are immediately welcomed with a blend of contemporary living and classic, sophisticated charm. Featuring a grand master suite, three remaining king-sized bedrooms upstairs and a vast open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, the home seamlessly flows out to a large wrap around balcony, capturing the breath-taking skyline views that stretch from Mermaid Beach right through to the Q1.
The downstairs portion of the home offers a flexible layout with a separate living suite with it’s own entrance, kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom. Perfect for housing guests, generating an extra income or transforming the area into your own private gym or rumpus room, the options are endless!
- Grand double door entryway with lofty high 3.3m ceilings
- Sun drenched and breezy open plan kitchen, living and dining captures the glistening skyline views
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with adjoining breakfast bar and new oven and cooktop
- Glass sliders open out to the deck, encapsulating the essence of indoor-outdoor living
- Timber wrap around L shaped balcony with sweeping skyline views from Mermaid Beach to Surfers Paradise
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace and an abundance of natural light through the beautiful bay window
- Formal dining area adjoins the main living, formal lounge and balcony
- Expansive master suite with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite, air conditioning and separate private balcony with a spa overlooking the skyline views
- Three king sized remaining upstairs bedrooms full of natural light with built in wardrobes and high quality shelving and drawers
- Oversized family bathroom with double basin, bath and shower
- Separate self-contained downstairs suite with it’s own side entrance, bedroom, bathroom and plumbed kitchenette
- Huge downstairs workshop/storage and massive additional under house storage area
- Sparkling pristine in-ground swimming pool
- Beautiful 2.6m to 3.3m ceilings throughout
- Automatic double lock up garage with under house storage access
- Exceptionally maintained grassy side yard with manicured gardens
- Sixteen solar panels with solar hot water system
- Swann security system with four security cameras
- Land Size: 765m²
- Rental Appraisal $900 - $950 per week
- Council Rates: $2,167 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1997
Nestled in the central and sought after Boonaroo Park Estate, 20 Conadilly Court makes the most of being only 15 minutes from the heart of Broadbeach and our world class beaches while providing the feeling of tranquillity and being removed from the everyday world. You’re just a stones throw from Championship golf courses, Carrara sporting complex, The Gold Coast Botanical Gardens and a short drive to local schools, major shopping centres and the M1.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.