4 2 2
Welcome to 8 Arcadia Boulevard, Pimpama. Ideally positioned along the tree lined, family friendly Arcadia Woods Estate, this contemporary four bedroom home offers a spacious open plan design, two separate living areas, four generous bedrooms and a low maintenance grassy backyard. The home is perfectly located just a stones throw away from the Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre and a plethora of other local amenities that the rapidly growing suburb has to offer. This property represents an outstanding opportunity for any growing family or astute investor looking to capitalise on a fantastic return and high growth potential at an attractive price point.
- Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three generous remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Light filled open plan kitchen/dining
- Two separate living areas with air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances
- Separate Laundry
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Great street appeal
- Land Size: 441m2
- Rental Appraisal: $470 - $500 per week
- Rental Return: $440 per week
- Lease Expires: 18/01/2022
- Council Rates: $1,735 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2010
Having recently seen some of the highest population growth in South East Queensland, Pimpama is an absolute hot spot with major developments in progress and on the way. This family home is just minutes from Pimpama Junction Shopping centre, local schools, shops, cafes, public transport, Coomera Westfield, upcoming Pimpama train station and Home Focus (soon to be the largest home retailer on the Gold Coast). Combined with quick and easy access to the M1 for commutes North and South. It is easy to see why this rapidly growing suburb is in high demand with investors and young families alike. Be sure to get in quick to secure your new place at 8 Arcadia Boulevard!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.