4 2 2
Nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac, lined with palm trees, this spacious family home offers the sought-after Hope Island lifestyle without the expensive body corporate fees. Set on a large 637m2 block, this loveable home features two separate living areas and a light-filled open plan design that seamlessly flows out onto a covered alfresco entertaining area.
Only a short drive to the Hope Island Shopping Centre, Golf Courses, Parklands and High End Restaurants, 18 Ballybunyon Crescent is one you don’t want to miss!
- Two spacious tiled living areas with air-conditioning
- Free flowing open plan kitchen and dining
- Air-conditioned master bedroom
- Large en-suite with double basin and corner bath
- Three remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Sizeable kitchen with dishwasher & stainless-steel appliances
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Large low maintenance yard with full fencing
- Automatic double lock up garage
- No body corporate fees
- Land Size: 637m2
- Rental Appraisal: $640 - $680 per week
- Rental Return: $550 per week
- Lease Expires: Periodic
- Council Rates: $2,179 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1997
Situated in the highly desirable suburb of Hope Island, with easy access to the M1 and just a short drive to Hope Island Shopping Centre, Golf Courses, Marinas, Theme Parks and High-End Restaurants, this location has something for everyone. Opportunities like this don’t last long – don’t miss out!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.