4 2 2
This low maintenance family home presents with great street appeal and is centrally located close to numerous shops, schools, theme parks and the many other amenities that the growing suburb of Coomera has to offer. Boasting four generous bedrooms, two separate living areas and bright open plan kitchen and dining, this spacious home is perfect for the growing family and the astute investor alike.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Generous bathroom with shower & bath
- Bright open plan living and dining area
- Separate second living area
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Covered outdoor area, ideal for entertaining
- Good sized, fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens
- Double remoted controlled garage with room for storage
- Land Size: 600m2
- Rental Appraisal: $480 - $520 per week
- Rental Return: $460 per week
- Lease Expires: 29/04/2021
- Council Rates: $1,851 p.a approx.
- Year Built: 2004
This superb location offers easy access to commutes both North and South on the M1. Just a stones throw away from local shops, schools, cafes and theme parks, this centrally located home is sure to impress. Don’t miss out!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.