3 2 2
Whether you are looking to nest or invest, make no mistake, 32 Inwood Cct is a property you will not want to miss out on! Positioned in Merrimac's most sought after street, the home not only enjoys an outstanding location, but a functional, family friendly floorplan - all at an affordable price!
- Large kitchen overlooks the living space
- Open plan air conditioned living/dining/family area
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite
- Remaining two bedrooms are a great size
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Undercover entertaining patio and low maintenance grassy yard
- Double auto lock up garage
- Off-street room for boat/caravan accommodation
- Quiet street across from a family friendly park
- Land Size: 400m2
- Rental Appraisal: $500 - $520 pw approx.
- Rental Return: $500 per week
- Lease Expires: 01/02/2021
- Council Rates: $1,789 approx.
- Year Built: 2000
Inwood Cct is without doubt one of Merrimac's most desirable locations. The street surrounds a stunning picturesque park, complete with children's playground, beautiful well established trees and plenty of space for the kids to play without being too far from home. The location is just moments from the M1 for a quick commute both North and South and is surrounded by numerous local amenities. Not to mention you will be just a short drive to Robina Town Centre, Broadbeach and our famous coastline.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.