3 2 2
This modern two storey duplex oozes coastal style, offers a generous floor plan and boasts one of the most incredible Burleigh locations you could imagine. It is not every day that an opportunity like this makes itself available and it is certainly one that you won’t want to miss!
- Generous open plan living and dining
- North facing deck with bi-fold doors seamlessly flows from the interior living space
- Contemporary coastal style kitchen with stone benches overlooks the living areas
- Huge master bedroom with generous walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Large powder room
- Two sizable bedrooms with built in robes
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Functional separate laundry
- Single automatic lock up garage, single automatic carport & additional off street parking
The Home Also Offers
- Ducted air throughout
- Stunning natural timber floorboards
- Views to the hinterland from the covered deck
- Grassy rear yard
- Huge lock up under house storage
- Intercom to front gate
- A genuine 3 minute walk to James Street and Burleigh Beach
- Total Land Share: 405m2
- Rental Return: $550 per week
- Lease Expires: 09/10/2020
- Rental Appraisal: $650 - $700 pw approx.
- Building Insurance: $21.35 pw approx.
- Council Rates: $2,178 approx.
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast’s most popular coastal suburb, 1/22 Stephens Street is one of very few homes that can boast to be a genuine short stroll to James Street, Burleigh Beach and the picturesque Burleigh Hill. You will be spoilt for choice with a vast array of incredible restaurants, cafés and shops virtually on your door step. People travel all over the world to experience what Burleigh has to offer, you will be able to enjoy it all just a couple of minutes from your front door.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.