3 2 2
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet culdesac this single level three bedroom home ticks all the boxes. Offering three large bedrooms, generous living space and a flat, fully fenced grassy yard it is a must see for both investors and owner occupiers looking for an affordable home in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after locations.
- Large contemporary kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Generous open plan living and dining area
- Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining two bedroom offer ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Functional laundry
- Double lock-up garage
- Huge fully fenced flat rear yard
- Land Size: 458m2
- Rental Appraisal: $450 - $470 per week
- Current Rent: $450 per week
- Lease Expires: 28/01/2021
- Council Rates: $1,789 approx.
- Year Built: 1998
14 Hialeah Crescent is positioned within a small estate of free standing homes (no body corporate fees) in an incredible, highly sought after location. The home is just a few hundred metres walk to Helensvale Home World and new cafe/restaurant precinct. Additionally you will be a moments drive to the Motorway (40 minutes North to Brisbane / South to Gold Coast Airport), a number first class golf courses, schools, public transport, shopping centres and many more local amenities.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.