3 2 2
Set on a large 506 square metre allotment this three bedroom home exudes warmth and charm. Whether you are buying to invest in this highly regarded area or wanting to move in and enjoy the spectacular location yourself, this is a home that must be inspected.
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining
- Huge rear entertainers deck seamlessly flows from the interior living space
- Kitchen overlooks deck and backyard
- Three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master with modern ensuite
- Beautiful natural timber floorboard throughout
- Massive flat grassy rear yard (room for a huge shed or pool with space to spare)
- Side access to the rear yard with plenty of off-street car accommodation
- Land Size: 506m2
- Rental Appraisal: $520 - $550 per week
- Council Rates: $1,913 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1989 approx.
Ideally located in a quiet family friendly street this home is well within walking and riding distance to Chirn Park, Southport High School, Musgrave Dog Park, Griffith University and the University Hospital.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.