All repairs and maintenance
For any repairs or maintenance work you will need to submit an enquiry through Maintenance Manager or email your Property Manager. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact your Property Manager at First National On TheCoast.
What do you do if there is an emergency which can not wait until office hours?
It is important to understand exactly what is deemed an emergency maintenance Vs routine maintenance.
Emergency Maintenance Items as per RTRA Act:
1. A burst water service or a serious water service leak
2. A blocked or broken toilet (if you only have one toilet in the property and it can not wait until office hours)
3. A serious roof leak
4. A gas leak
5. A dangerous electrical fault
6. A flooding or serious flood damage
7. A serious storm, fire or impact damage
8. A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
9. A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
10. A fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
11. A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
12. A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
Electrician | Aus-Tech Electrical - Chris | 0414 786 152
Plumber | Ultra Flow - Damien | 0406 661 711
Locksmith | Australian Lockmaster | 0417 726 484
Smoke Alarms | PCA | 1300 552 661