3 1 1
Welcome to 4/59A Martin Street, Nerang. Perfectly positioned at the back of a quiet and relaxed boutique complex of just 14 units in the heart of Nerang, this well-maintained townhouse provides the ultimate in central and convenient living. Complimented by a spacious open plan design, three well-sized bedrooms and a sought after end position, 4/59A Martin Street provides a golden opportunity to secure a ready to move into townhouse or add a low-risk investment to your portfolio in a high demand area, primed for future growth.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Well-maintained kitchen with modern appliances overlooking the living space
- Fenced rear entertainers courtyard
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, private balcony and two-way bathroom
- Two well-sized remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Upstairs two-way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate downstairs toilet and laundry
- Single automatic lock-up garage with space for a second car
- End townhouse with only one direct neighbour
- Well maintained pet-friendly complex
- Units in complex: 14
- Total Land Share: 3,716m2
- Rental Appraisal: $460 - $490 per wk
- Body Corp: $30 per wk approx.
- Council Rates: $1,027 p.a. approx.
- Sinking Fund: $50,345.22 approx.
- Era Built: Late 90's
Whether it be a short stroll down to one of the many shopping and dining options at your doorstep or quietly enjoying a morning coffee on your private balcony, this ultra-convenient location really does provide the best of both worlds. Just a stone’s throw away you will find Nerang Fair Shopping Centre, Petro’s Corner Shopping Mall and the Nerang Town Centre providing a range of local restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport. You will also enjoy the convenience of easy access to the M1 for daily commutes as well as being just a short car trip to the Southport CBD, Surfers Paradise dining and entertainment precincts and of course the golden sands of our world famous beaches.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure 4/59A Martin Street for yourself!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.