4 2 2
Welcome to 21 Shawnee Crescent, Pimpama. Meticulously refurbished blending sleek modern design with a laid-back coastal ambience, this secluded family home offers an incredibly rare opportunity that sets the bar for premier properties in the suburb.
This spacious home is idyllically designed to seamlessly flow between the interior living space and the poolside alfresco area to provide the perfect setting for year-round entertaining. The galley style kitchen serves as the heart of the home as it ties together a Merbau timber open plan pantry, Statuario Quartz countertop with a waterfall edge and a number of high end SMEG, Oliveri & Westinghouse finishings.
Set to capture the full extent of the rapid growth in Pimpama over the coming years, this meticulously refurbished home represents a golden opportunity to secure one of the best properties that the rapidly growing suburb has to offer.
- Grand double door entry way with Crimsafe security screens
- Spacious hallway with recessed feature wall in deep navy
- Generous master suite with generous walk-in wardrobe and 7kw Daikin split system air-conditioning
- Modern ensuite with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, stone vanity top with vessel sink, spacious walk-in shower and Methven rainwater shower head
- Three well-sized remaining bedrooms with brand new ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Oversized main bathroom with floor to ceiling subway tiles, separate powder room with stone vanity top with dual vessel sinks, spacious walk-in shower, Methven rainwater shower head, alcove bathtub and separate toilet
- Light filled open plan living, dining and sitting room with LED downlights and 7kw Daikin split system air-conditioning
- Galley style kitchen with Merbau timber open pantry, waterfall end Statuario Quartz bench top and soft close kitchen drawers
- High end kitchen finishings including SMEG under-mount range-hood, Westinghouse 900mm freestanding gas stove and electric oven, Westinghouse stainless steel dishwasher and Oliveri tapware and sink
- Flyover insulated patio perfect for year-round entertaining
- Glistening in ground pool lined with leafy palms and frameless glass fencing
- Fully fenced grassy yard with side access and plenty of room for a boat or caravan
- Double automatic lock up garage
- 6.6kw Solar System with REC panels, sungrow inverter and LG Resu10 Battery
- Timber blinds, porcelain lapardo tiles, crimsafe and LED downlights throughout
- Land Size: 600m²
- Rental Appraisal $720 - $750 per week
- Council Rates: $1,600 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2007
Pimpama has experienced rapid capital growth over the past few years due to the suburb’s convenient location and abundance infrastructure spending. The suburb is predicted to only go up from here with the soon to be completed Pimpama Sports Hub and Home Focus Centre complementing the existing shopping precincts, sought-after schools, golf course and public transport options. Planning is also underway for a new Pimpama train station, that combined with easy access straight onto the M1, ties the metropolitan hub of Brisbane and the pristine beaches of the Gold Coast together into a quick and easy car ride.
Homes of this calibre are incredibly rare and 21 Shawnee Crescent should be a must see on any prospective buyer’s list. Don’t miss out – Contact The Sam Westaway Team Today!
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.