1 1 1
Nestled in a boutique complex between the award-winning fine dining of Main Beach and the first-class entertainment venues of Surfers Paradise, this spacious ground floor unit is perfectly positioned to capture all that the sought-after Surfers Paradise lifestyle has to offer. Featuring large open plan living and just seconds walk to the golden sands of world-famous Surfers Paradise Beach, this contemporary unit is the ideal set and forget investment, weekender or entry to the Surfers Paradise market.
Situated right on the legendary Turn 1 of the GC600 street circuit, experience all the action and excitement of the V8 supercars with front row seats on the rooftop terrace.
- Large open plan living flowing out to leafy courtyard
- Well sized kitchen with modern appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and laundry
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Back patio
- Secure underground parking space
- Less than 100 metres to Surfers Paradise Beach
- Light rail station and bus stop within a short walk
- Long term tenant
- Pristine blue swimming pool and heated spa
- Tropical Bali hut with BBQ facilities
- Freshly updated half sized tennis court
- Rooftop Terrace with ocean views that overlooks the legendary Turn 1 of the GC600
- Trendy café right below the apartments
- Units in complex: 44
- Land Share: 3,010 m2
- Rental Return: $310 per wk
- Lease Expires: 21/02/2022
- Rental Appraisal: $380 - $420 per wk
- Body Corp: $88.50 per wk approx.
- Council Rates $1,913 p.a approx.
- Sinking Fund: $136,823.63 approx.
- Year Built: 1980
Surfers Boulevard Apartments is a boutique, residential only low rise, located between Main Beach and Surfers Paradise less than 100 metres from the beach. Positioned within a short walk to the light rail and bus stop, this ideal location is the epitome of easy living. Be sure to get in quick as this amazing opportunity won’t last long!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Pool (In Ground)