4 2 2
Welcome to 44 Lawley Crescent, Pacific Pines. Enviably positioned in a tightly held pocket along a quiet tree lined street with lush parkland directly opposite, this exceptionally presented home promises a convenient family focused lifestyle with hard to beat access to a range of local sporting facilities, schools, shopping, cafes and public transport.
The sun-soaked single level design seamlessly flows between the lounge, living, dining and the spacious kitchen. Whether entertaining indoors or outdoors the kitchen will always serve as the heart of the home, from here you are never far from the action and will always have an eye on the kids in the pristine in ground swimming pool. The home continues to impress with four generously sized bedrooms, a breezy open plan design and a covered outdoor alfresco area perfect for year-round entertaining.
Whether you are investing or looking for a place to settle down this home is an absolute must see!
- Bright open plan living and dining with split-system air-conditioning
- Separate carpeted family and recreation room
- Peninsula style kitchen with modern appliances overlooking the living area right through to the pool
- Master suite with generous walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and split-system air-conditioning
- Three well sized remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Big family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Covered outdoor alfresco area perfect for year round entertaining
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with surrounding tropical palms and gardens
- Separate laundry with external access
- Loads of storage spaces
- Double automatic lock-up garage with internal access
- Land Size: 525m2
- Rental Appraisal: $720-$750 per week
- Rental Return: $535 per week
- Lease Expires: 25/03/2022
- Council Rates: $1,851 p.a. approx.
- Year Built: 2007
This well presented family home offers a lifestyle and location that is hard to beat. Enjoy an afternoon kick of the footy across the road in Bowley Park, a morning coffee at one of the many local cafes or spend your days lazing by the sundrenched pool. The home is perfectly positioned just a stone’s throw from local schools, sporting facilities, Stockland shopping centre and offers quick, easy access to the M1 for daily commutes.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure 44 Lawley Crescent for yourself.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 525m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)