3 2 2
Welcome to 7/6 Buddy Holly Close, Parkwood. Perfectly positioned away from busy roads in a small boutique gated community of 22 homes, this elevated townhouse captures the alluring eastern views of the surrounding rolling hills.
The home has been tastefully refurbished and enjoys a bright and spacious open plan kitchen and dining, separate family room, three generous bedrooms with picturesque outlooks and a huge fully fenced backyard.
7/6 Buddy Holly Close offers a private, relaxed and convenient lifestyle at an incredibly attractive price point. Whether relaxing on your private patio enjoying the quiet chirps of birds or entertaining friends and family at the complex's saltwater pool and cabana, this spacious family home is sure to impress.
- Three well sized upstairs bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious kitchen and dining with modern appliances
- Separate living and dining areas with air conditioning
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet upstairs
- Downstairs separate toilet and laundry
- East facing private alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Single automatic lock up garage with internal access plus extra parking space
- Fresh paint and carpet
- Security gated complex with CCTV and on site manager
- Pet friendly complex
- Units In Complex: 22
- Total Land Share: 1.17Ha
- Rental Appraisal: $500 - $530 per week
- Council Rates: $1,663 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $61.55 per wk approx.
- Sinking Fund: $50,910.65 approx.
- Year Built: 1997
Nestled in a quiet yet convenient location, 7/6 Buddy Holly Close is just a short walk to the light rail station and a few tram stops to Griffith University, The University Hospital and Helensvale Station for a quick ride to Brisbane. This convenient location also provides quick and easy access to the M1 and is just a short drive to local shopping facilities, several schools, Harbour Town, Southport CBD and the Gold Coast's famous beaches. Don't miss out on this enviable opportunity to secure your new home at 7/6 Buddy Holly Close.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)