3 2 2
1/12 Betty Street is an opportunity that must not be missed. A spacious three bedroom, two bathroom duplex that is perfectly positioned on a corner block (you wouldn’t even know there was an adjoining neighbour) and just moments to all the conveniences Upper Coomera offers. All of this combined with an incredible attractive price point means it will not last long!
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining
- Functional kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Large main bathroom
- Covered patio
- Low maintenance yard with gated access
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Total Land Share: 802m2
- Rental Appraisal: $410 - $450 per week
- Building Insurance: $11.60 per week approx.
- Council Rates: $1,851 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2008
1/12 Betty street is positioned within a quiet street yet is just moments from all the conveniences Upper Coomera is known for. This great location is just moments from the M1, local shops, schools, parks, theme parks and the bustling Coomera Town Centre. Opportunities like 1/12 Betty Street don’t last long in today’s rising market so be quick, don’t miss out!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.