4 2 2
Commanding an extensive 1290m2 corner block, this lofty dual level family home catches the natural breezes and extensive views of the surrounding forested hills in the Park Central Boutique Estate. Featuring four spacious bedrooms and light-filled open plan living and dining, this is a must see for the growing family and the astute investor alike.
- Bright and spacious open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Remaining three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet
- Separate laundry and linen cupboards
- Air conditioning
- LED down lights throughout home
- Security screen windows & doors
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Huge block with massive potential
- Land Size: 1,290m2
- Rental Appraisal: $500 - $560 per week
- Rental Return: $500 per week
- Lease Expires: 07/11/2021
- Council Rates: $1,735 p.a. approx.
- Year Built: 2016
Located in the Park Central Boutique Estate, with elevation to capture the natural breezes and the beauty of the surrounding hills, this modern two-storey home will have you just a stones throw from local shops and schools. With quick and easy access to the M1 for commutes north or south, this central location is the perfect opportunity for the growing family and the astute investor alike. Don’t miss out!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1290m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes