3 2 1
You will hardly believe your eyes when you see this incredible duplex opportunity in an absolute hidden gem of a location, just 300 metres to the Broadwater. Boasting three great sized bedrooms and an additional home office, a lack of space certainly won’t be an issue. Whether you are downsizing into something more manageable (with no stairs), looking for something with extra space without loads of maintenance, or searching for an incredible investment opportunity – 2/9 Lee Road must be seen!
- Spacious open plan, air conditioned living and dining adjoins the front courtyard
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ensuite opens onto your private rear courtyard
- Remaining two bedrooms offer built ins
- Additional home office/study
- Main bathroom (separate toilet) and separate laundry
- Single lock up garage with additional off street gated parking
- Low maintenance, private front and rear courtyards
- Fully fenced
- Total Land Share: 625m2
- Rental Appraisal: $520 - $560 pw approx.
- Building Insurance: $17.25 pw approx.
- Council Rates: $1,893 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1994
Homes like this seldom come available and combined with its outstanding location, 2/9 Lee Road should be the top of every buyers list. This property is just a few hundred metres to the Broadwater and under a kilometre to the convenience of the Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and Sports Precinct. Act fast, this one won’t last!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built in Robes