2 1 1
2/46 McMillan Street is an outstanding entry level opportunity for both investors and first home buyers searching for a well located duplex at an ultra-affordable price. Although the home is in great condition and you could easily move in or rent out as is, it is a prime candidate for refurbishment, a blank canvas that you could quickly add value to through renovations.
- Open air conditioned living space joins the dining and kitchen
- Interior living adjoins the rear covered patio and large grassy yard
- Two bedrooms with fans/built-ins
- Bathroom with shower, bath and modern vanity
- Tiled throughout
- Single lock up garage with laundry
- Additional off street parking
- Total Land Share: 600m2
- Rental Appraisal: $385 - $405 per week
- Building Insurance: $11.40 per week approx.
- Council Rates: $1,851 pa approx.
- Year Built 1989
Perfectly positioned backing onto the quiet Orkney Parkland, 2/46 McMillan Street is centrally located just 2 minutes to local shops, 5 minutes from Griffith University, the University Hospital, Musgrave Dog Park and 10 minutes to the Broadwater and Southport CBD. The perfect combination of price, potential and position doesn’t come along every day – this one should not be missed!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team on 0404 901 465.
Advertising Disclaimer: In preparing this property for sale we have used our absolute best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.