$480 per week
This stunning two-bedroom townhouse has been refurbished to the highest quality.
- Open plan tiled living and dining features A/C and stunning high ceilings
- Brand new sliding doors allow the interior to seamlessly flow to the alfresco entertaining area
- An immaculate wall to wall ceasarstone kitchen of the highest standard will take your breath away
- Huge downstairs bathroom and laundry complete with floor to ceiling tiles, dual shower heads and contemporary vanity
- Great sized downstairs bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
- Private upstairs master bedroom with A/C, walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Plantation style window shutters throughout
- Single car space
- Onsite pool
Hawaiian Village is located among million dollars homes on Sportsman Avenue, a quiet cul de sac in one of the Coasts most sought-after beachside suburbs - Mermaid Beach. Not only will this outstanding location have you a moments’ walk to the surf, convenience stores and numerous trendy café’s but you will also be able to take full advantage of Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, The Star, Light Rail and the Nobbys Beach nightlife scene - all within a short 5 minute drive.
Sorry, no pets allowed
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**