$500 per week
Positioned within moments to sandy beaches, this renovated duplex is ideal for those seeking a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Near new spacious kitchen with dishwasher & ample cupboard & bench space
- Tiled living area fitted with new fan, blind, lights & switches
- Spacious master bedroom with new wardrobe, fan, blinds and carpet
- Second bedroom with large three door new wardrobe, fan, blinds and carpet
- Modern renovated bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Small yard with astroturf
- Freshly painted throughout
- Renovated laundry
- Single auto garage
* Front lawn maintenance included
* Small pets considered on application
Your choice of favourite coffee shops after your walk and swim at the beach. Shopping including Coles and Aldi and a host of other convenience shops. Don't drink and drive for that night out walk to Miami Marketta, Burleigh Bears Leagues Club and the restaurants and bars of Nobby Beach. Children can walk to school, take in the many sports on offer at Pizzey Park including swimming, gymnastics, skateboarding, softball, rugby, soccer, golf and much more.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption during tenancy.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**