$312 per week
This spacious 3 bedroom duplex offers modern décor with low maintenance living and a tranquil view overlooking a large shared yard & bushland.
- 3 good generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with ensuite
- Open plan lounge/dining with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Well positioned kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Covered deck overlooking shared yard
- Double Lock up garage
- Shared yard
- Sorry no pets.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain their half of the lawns and gardens during tenancy
Available to NRAS approved occupants only. NRAS (National Rental Affordability Scheme) home through the Queensland Government Department of Communities. Before you can apply for this home through our office you need to obtain your NRAS approval. Please contact 1300 880 882 or visit www.housing.qld.gov.au/nras to see if you are eligible and to apply for your NRAS approval. Once you receive your NRAS approval then you can contact our office to inspect and apply for the property. NRAS Property Code MS46
To apply for an NRAS Property with our agency you will need to supply with your application
- Birth certificate or visa stamp if born overseas
- 12 month payment summary or Payslips from August/September 2017 - August/September 2018
- 12 month Centrelink income summary from August/September 2017 - August/September 2018, if applicable
- Proof of other income if applicable
- NRAS Eligibility number
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**