$700.00 per week
We present to you a three-bedroom, renovated home that is in the picture perfect, Alec Avenue. Number 83 is located at the quiet end of the street, where the street is wide, kids play, the neighbours are friendly and there is a park not even 300 metres up the road.
The home itself has been well maintained, and features hard wood floors throughout, an updated kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry.
The covered outdoor entertaining area is an add on to the already spacious living room, this overlooks the pool and swinging day bed, you will feel as though you are on holidays permanently.
All this, plus the beach is within an easy walking distance. It truly does need to be seen to be believed!
• Spacious living room with beautiful plantation shutters and hard wood floors, leading out to the outdoor entertaining area
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Good sized bedrooms which are carpeted, all have built in robes and ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioner to master
• Updated bathroom with bath, separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Double automatic garage with drive through access
• Standalone room to back of property, which could be used for storage or as a study
• Large backyard
• Sparkling in-ground pool with swinging day bed
• Over sized, tiled and covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans.
Within walking distance to the stunning Gold Coast beaches, trendy Nobbys Beach shopping and dining precinct and close to local shops, schools and public transport, call to inspect today, this property won’t last long!
Pets considered on application.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens throughout the tenancy
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
If you have any further enquiries please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**