$750 per week
This modern waterfront family home has so much to offer. Situated on the Mermaid Waters canal, this property is close to transport, shops parks, schools and popular restaurants and 10 minutes walking distance to the popular Mermaid Beach.
- Large lounge room with high raked ceilings
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and a new fridge
- Separate dining area
- Office nook
- Sunken median/rumpus room or 4th bedroom
-The 3 large bedrooms (with built in robes) and 2 bathrooms are separated from the entertaining zones
- Master bedroom has a large ensuite and opens north to the pool
- The other 2 bedrooms are a good size with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Wide north facing water
- Entertaining areas
- Front electric gate and security screens for added security
- Security screens
- Level fenced yard
- Ducted air conditioning in the 3 bedrooms
- Split air con in media/rumpus room and lounge room
- Double carport
- In-ground pool
- New Paint and carpet throughout
Pets are considered upon application.
Access to Loft not available
This property can be offered partly furnished or unfurnished.
Excellent location walk to beach, shops and transport. Close to Pacific Fair and Schools.
Please note that the tenant will be responsible for 100% water consumption, to maintain lawns and gardens and pool throughout the tenancy.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**