$540 per week
This spacious private family home is just a short stroll (200-500 meters) to the local shops & the Robina Tavern. Close to great schools, transport & the ever popular Robina Town Centre.
• King size master bedroom with air conditioner, external access & huge walk through robe to the ensuite
• 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, one with air conditioner down the other end of the house.
• Large lounge room offers timber feature wall, air conditioner & ceiling.
• The dining area adjoins the kitchen with mirrored feature wall.
• The kitchen has external servery, good cupboard space & bench space including a dishwasher.
• Large laundry with excellent storage space
• Fully tiled double auto lock up garage with rear access
• Outdoor paved undercover entertaining area
• Very quiet cul de sac with off street parking
• Extras include solar heating, insulation and rain water tank
Pets considered on application & with references.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens during tenancy.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**