$550 per week
Set on a large 506 square metre allotment this three bedroom home exudes warmth and charm.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans, master with renovated ensuite
- Large main bathroom with bath
- Good sized open plan lounge/dining with beautiful timber flooring, air conditioning and plenty of natural light.
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboard & bench space overlooking the tranquil backyard & deck.
- Huge rear entertainers deck seamlessly flows from the interior
- Under house storage
- Massive fully fenced rear yard with side access
- Off Street parking for 2 cars
Pets may be considered on application
Ideally located in a quiet family friendly street this home is well within walking and riding distance to Chirn Park, Southport High School, Musgrave Dog Park, Griffith University and the University Hospital.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens throughout the tenancy
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**