$540 per week
Set on a large 506 square metre allotment this three bedroom home exudes warmth and charm.
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Huge rear entertainers deck seamlessly flows from the interior
- Kitchen overlooks deck and backyard
- Massive rear yard with side access and full fenced
- Three great sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Off Street parking for 2 cars
Ideally located in a quiet family friendly street this home is well within walking and riding distance to Chirn Park, Southport High School, Musgrave Dog Park, Griffith University and the University Hospital.
Pets may be considered on application.
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens throughout the tenancy
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page. Please ensure you register your name and contact details to be informed of time changes or cancellations.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**