$580 per week
I know that you are just going to love this home. It is so well laid out with plenty of room for the whole family. You will appreciate the stunning gardens, two living spaces, air conditioning and the amazing outdoor living space that this home provides. This home also comprises the below excellent features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom is large and will fit a full king size bed suite also the master bedroom has a spacious ensuite
- Lounge room and dining area with air conditioning
- 2nd living space with air conditioning and adjacent to the kitchen, opening out on the outdoor area
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Modern kitchen with beautiful granite benching, modern appliances including dishwasher
- Full size laundry with granite bench top and extra storage cupboards
- Double lock up garage with remote access and internal access to the home
- Front yard, side yard and outdoor space courtyard great for kids and a small pet
- Fully fenced yard
- Security screens throughout
- Garden shed
- A small pet under 7kg may be considered only by way of strict application
- Only a short 10 minute drive to the beach and close to parks, cafes, schools, transport
I always say that you must inspect a property to get that true feeling, so go ahead and organise your viewing today.
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page. Please ensure you register your name and contact details to be informed of time changes or cancellations.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**