$600 per week
This modern two storey family home is light and airy and is positioned close to local schools, shops and with easy access to the M1.
- Four good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite
- Large separate tiled living and dining areas
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard space and also has a dishwasher
- Large carpeted formal lounge area
- Large laundry with additional toilet and shower
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double lockup garage
Pets are considered on application
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens during tenancy.
Don't miss out on this beautiful property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**