$545 per week
Perfectly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with the extremely desirable North Easterly aspect all whilst being centrally located a short distance from all the best the Gold Coast has to offer; including the sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Turf Club, the Gold Coast Cultural Hub & great primary & secondary schools
Freshly painted with new plush carpet, blinds & cooktop, the property features;
- 3 good sized bedrooms master with ensuite
- All with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath
- Plenty of storage space.
- Generous sized lounge/dining with plenty of natural light
- Private courtyard & small low maintenance yard.
- Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher & a new ceramic cooktop
- Internal laundry with power room & third downstairs toilet.
- Double lockup garage with internal access
Small pet considered upon application
Approved tenants will be responsible for 100% water consumption and to maintain lawns and gardens throughout the tenancy.
Don't miss out on this property, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**