$365 per week
This spacious two bedroom unit has a brand new kitchen. Situated on the 3rd floor of the building offering city views & cool summer breezes from the balcony, it is close to everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer including the tram!
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, bedroom one with ceiling fan & access to the balcony.
- Good sized bathroom with full bath.
- Generous sized open plan tiled lounge/dining room with brand new kitchen.
- New stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space including a dishwasher.
- Single lockup garage with back access to the stairwell & internal laundry.
Leave your car at home and walk to the beach, the heart of Surfers Paradise with great shops & restaurants, parks and public transport including the G-Link.
Sorry, no pets.
Don't miss out on this beautiful apartment, book an inspection by clicking on the 'Book an Inspection Time' on this page.
1/ If you are on our website at www.fnonthecoast.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2/ If you are on any other property portal then you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment
Please note that registering your details for each inspection is compulsory as inspection times may change without notice if you are not registered for the viewing.
If you have any further enquires please contact the office on 07 5554 0900.
**Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, First National On The Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information.**