Stunning Contemporary Family Residence
128 Barrier Reef Drive is a stunning contemporary family residence that offers the perfect blend of size both inside & out, an unbeatable central location and a high end quality refurbishment that is sure to impress.
- Completely refurbished kitchen with Caesarstone benches, 2Pac cabinetry, soft close drawers & modern appliances
- The living, dining and family rooms surround the kitchen and open onto the covered outdoor entertaining area
- A huge flyover roof, French bi-fold doors, massive grassy yard and a north facing salt water pool highlight the outdoor entertaining space
Stunning matte finish non-slip porcelain tiles throughout the living space and the 4th bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning and LED down lighting throughout
- Four large bedrooms
- The master suite includes a walk in robe with well designed cabinetry and an incredible open modern ensuite
- Double lock up automatic garage plus double carport
- Land Size: 843m2
- Rental Appraisal: $900 - $950 per week
- Council Rates: $1,974 pa approx
- Water Rates: $1,654 pa approx
- Year Built: Late 80's
Positioned on a truly massive and highly sought after 843m2 parcel of flat land, the potential of future duplex development will have blocks of this size in high demand and poised for growth well into the future. Barrier Reef Drive is one of Mermaid’s most sought after streets, snaking its way around the popular fresh water Lake Hugh Muntz and the picturesque parks and walking tracks that line its shores will be yours to enjoy. The home is easy walking distance to the Q Super Centre and just moments to local schools, Pacific Fair and our unbeatable coastline.
For more information contact Sam Westaway on 0404 901 465.