Price Guide Above $299,000
An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!!!
- An excellent location in one of the Coasts most sought after suburbs
- Being able to live the beach side lifestyle you've been dreaming of
- An outstanding investment opportunity poised for monumental growth
- A point of difference (large private outdoor patio) that sets it apart from similar homes
- Most importantly, an eye poppingly affordable price tag
Its near impossible to find property in this market that offers any of the first four points with that last one, but this home has it all. There is truly no better place to buy in Mermaid!
Perfectly positioned in the quiet and private front corner of the estate this two bedroom townhouse offers a great sense of size both indoor and out, has potential to add significant value with minimal investment and is just a moments walk to all that Mermaid Beach has to offer!
- Huge private, fully fenced rear courtyard/patio (only a select few on offer in the estate)
- Downstairs master bedroom with two way bathroom
- Private upstairs loft style bedroom (can easily be enclosed)
- Spacious living area joins the functional kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Single underground carpark
- Swimming Pool
- Units in complex: 69
- Land Share: 1.28 Ha
- Rental Return: $340 per week
- Lease Expires: 15/03/18
- Rental Appraisal: $370 - $390 pw
- Council Rates: $1,515 pa approx
- Water Rates: $1,468 pa approx
- Body Corp: $50 pw approx
- Sinking Fund: $225,239.46 approx
- Year Built: 1983
This townhouse is perfectly positioned for both lifestyle and investment buyers. Just a short stroll to the famous Mermaid Beach, public transport and the eclectic blend of cafes, bars & eateries that have become synonymous with the Coastal lifestyle. Be quick as this one won’t last!
For more information, please contact The Sam Westaway Team.