Price Guide Above $280,000
Waterfront Renovator In The Heart Of Surfers Paradise
Sure, it needs a face lift, but this two bedroom top floor apartment is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of a stunning water and Q1 skyline view, is perfectly located, affordably priced and offers immense potential to add significant value with a much needed refurbishment. It is a tradies dream and homes like these are in high demand!
- Top floor apartment with a rare uninterrupted water view towards Q1
- Open living space adjoins the enclosed balcony
- Kitchen overlooks the living, balcony and water
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Sizeable bathroom with separate toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Secure building with intercom system
- Land Share: 1,609m2
- Units In Complex: 16
- Rental Return: $360 per week
- Lease Expires: 1/11/18
- Water Rates: $1,650 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,679 p.a approx
- Body Corporate: $40 per week approx
This location enjoys so many advantages. The stunning long water view offers a sense of peace and tranquillity, yet a short two minute stroll will conveniently have you in the centre of Surfers Paradise and the beach. The apartment is one of only four in the small building of sixteen that enjoy a water view so be quick, these ones a few and far between!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.