Price Guide Above $409,000
With not an ounce of work required, this recently refurbished, modern, top (3rd) floor apartment is ready for its new owner to move right in and immediately take advantage of the beachside lifestyle that is on offer.
- Contemporary caesarstone kitchen with glass splashback, stainless steel appliances and soft close cupboards
- Tiled & air-conditioned open plan living and dining
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and stunning ensuite
- Ensuite and main bathroom/laundry are finished to the highest of standards
- Second bedroom serviced by the main bathroom (with separate toilet)
- Beautiful high ceilings throughout
- Fresh carpet (in bedrooms), paint and window fittings
- Large lock up garage within the secure basement carpark
- Future development potential: 1,214m2 block zoned high density residential
- Units in complex: 12
- Land Share: 1,214m2
- Rental Appraisal: $440-$460 pw
- Council Rates: $1,743 pa approx
- Water Rates: $1,641 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $60 pw approx.
Positioned in one of the Gold Coast’s premier suburbs, this apartment offers everything you could need, right on your doorstep. Within a kilometre radius (all well within walking distance) you will find some of the Coasts best cafés and restaurants, Broadbeach CBD, light rail stations, Oasis Shopping Centre, numerous family friendly parks and of course the beach.
Apartments of this quality, in such a sought after beachside location don’t come along in an affordable price bracket every day. It is a home that is sure to appeal to a wide array of buyers and it will certainly not disappoint.
For more information and a complete list of inclusions, please download the full property booklet by clicking the blow link or contact the Sam Westaway Team
LINK > http://ow.ly/qEGe30eYj0n