Price Guide Above $379,000
Perfectly positioned just a short five minute stroll to both the surf and the centre of Broadbeach, this great sized, partially renovated two bedroom apartment is sure to please both investors looking for a prime blue chip apartment in a boutique, well located building or an owner occupier who wants to be close to the action.
- Open plan living and dining
- Huge enclosed sunroom adjoins both the interior living and large east facing balcony
- Modern refurbished kitchen
- Large bedroom with built-in robes (master with private north facing balcony)
- Spacious bathroom with separate laundry
- Units in complex: 6
- Land Share: 620m2
- Rental Return: $370 per week
- Lease Expires: Periodic
- Rental Appraisal: $440 - $460 per week
- Council Rates: $2,353 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,588 pa approx.
- Body Corp: $87 pw approx.
- Sinking Fund: $45,721.87 approx.
- Year Built: 1981
Ideally positioned on the ground floor within a small quiet building of only 6, this apartment will truly allow its new owners to make the absolute most of the many lifestyle options synonymous with Broadbeach living . Whether it's waking up early, grabbing a coffee from Elk and taking a stroll along the picturesque coastline, relishing a daily surf or swim, or simply walking into Broadbeach and making use of the numerous shopping, restaurants and entertainment options on offer.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.