Norman Terraces is perfectly located in a leafy and quiet street within the vibrant suburb of Norman Park. Only 12 minutes into the CBD, this boutique development of 16 townhouses is sophistication at its best.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• 1 & 2 Car garages options
• Air Conditioning
• Fans throughout
• Courtyard with Landscaping included
• Units in complex: 16
• Body Corporate from : $32.14 pw approx
• Land sizes available: 123 – 202 sqm
• Rental Appraisal: $540 pw min approx.
• *Council Rates: $1,500 pa aprox
• *Water Rates: $,1,500 p.a approx
• FULL TURNKEY PACKAGES
Norman Park is famous for being a true inner city traditional suburb with beautiful city views from the abundance of parks and walking tracks. Residence will enjoy easy access to trendy cafes, night markets and local schools and childcare centres. Norman Terraces, would ideally suit an astute investor or a first home buyer looking to start a wealthy portfolio.
*Every care has been taken to provide an approximate figure for council rates and water rates from the Brisbane city council however; these figures are subject to change and are only an indicative figure for marketing purposes.