$379,000 - $419,000
Featuring one of the largest floorplans in the estate, this stunning two bedroom townhouse has been refurbished to the highest quality and will offer its lucky new owner a five star luxury Mermaid Beach lifestyle.. This homes location, size, meticulous renovation and unbelievably attractive price tag make it, without doubt, Mermaid’s best buy!
- Open plan tiled living and dining features A/C and stunning high ceilings
- Brand new sliding doors (used to be windows) allow the interior to seamlessly flow to the alfresco entertaining area
- An immaculate wall to wall ceasarstone kitchen of the highest standard will take your breath away
- Huge downstairs bathroom and laundry complete with floor to ceiling tiles, dual shower heads and contemporary vanity
- Great sized downstairs bedroom with built in robes
- Private upstairs master bedroom with A/C, walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Plantation style window shutters throughout
- Single car space
- Onsite pool
- Land Share: 1.28Ha
- Unit In Complex: 69
- Rental Appraisal: $460 -$480 per week
- Water Rates: $1,343 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,525 p.a approx
- Body Corporate: $63 per week approx
- Sinking Fund: $248,798.90 approx
- Year Built: 1983
Hawaiian Village is located among million dollars homes on Sportsman Avenue, a quiet culdesac in one of the Coasts most sought after beachside suburbs - Mermaid Beach. Not only will this outstanding location have you a moments’ walk to the surf, convenience stores and numerous trendy café’s but you will also be able to take full advantage of Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, The Star, Light Rail and the Nobbys Beach nightlife scene - all within a short 5 minute drive. Homes of this quality, location and price are seldom seen and never last long. This is an opportunity that absolutely cat be missed!
For more information contact Sam Westaway on 0404 901 465.