Price Guide Above $589,000
Two Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms, A Picturesque Waterfront Estate & A Truly Outstanding Location
17/2 Beachcomber Court is the rare home that offers absolutely everything you could be searching for. The location is second to none and the home itself has all those little extras that are just so hard to find in a single property. This is the one, you’ve found it!
Set over two levels this beautifully maintained townhouse feels like a place to call home. Downstairs enjoys an open plan living and dining space that seamlessly flows to the absolutely massive private rear courtyard. Upstairs offers something that everyone wants, but no one can find – two generous bedrooms, each featuring large walk in wardrobes and their very own private ensuites.
- Open plan, air conditioned living and dining with beautiful timber flooring
- Functional kitchen is in amazing condition – stunning tiles, refurbished benches, modern appliances & gas cooktop
- Huge private outdoor courtyard flows from the interior living
- Generous master bedroom with A/C, walk in robe, tiled balcony and a massive ensuite (shower & bath)
- Second Bedroom also enjoys a full private ensuite and walk in robe
- Downstairs laundry has been masterfully converted to feature a full third bathroom (you’d swear it was built that way)
- White plantation door and window shutters throughout
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Eco friendly: Solar power, gas water heater & 600L water tank
- Ideal end position: light, airy and no adjoining walls in the living/bedrooms
- Secure waterfront gated estate (with intercom) with well-maintained established gardens and waterfront pool/BBQ area
- Units in complex: 18
- Land Share: 5,890m2
- Rental Appraisal: $500 - $520 per week
- Water Rates: $1,267 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,512 p.a approx
- Body Corp: $61 per week approx
- Sinking Fund: $169,001.08 approx
- Year Built: 1998
“Lake Manors” is an exclusive secure gated estate that boasts a stunning lakefront position within the highly sought after and prestigious Burleigh Cove. It is a location that not only offers peace and tranquillity, but the ultimate convenience. Stockland Shopping Centre is a three minute walk from your front door and under five minutes’ drive will have you making the most of life at Tallebudgera Creek, the beautiful Burleigh Headland / Beach and of course the ever popular James Street Precinct.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.