Price Guide Above $289,000
Having just been refreshed with new carpets and a full repaint, 4/59a Martin Street is vacant and ready for the new owner to move in and relax or rent out as a low risk/high reward investment with plenty of demand and room for growth.
- Air-conditioned living area opens onto the private rear patio
- Functional kitchen with refurbished benchtop is in great condition and overlooks the living space
- Three bedrooms and the main bathroom are on the second storey
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, balcony and access to the two way bathroom
- The remaining two bedrooms are a great size
- Downstairs laundry and separate toilet
- Single lock up garage plus space for a second car
- End unit with only one direct neighbour
- Units In Complex: 14
- Land Share: 3,716m2
- Renal Appraisal: $350 - $370 per week
- Water Rates: $1,375 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $1,679 pa approx.
- Body Corporate: $33 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $44,411.41 approx.
- Year Built: Late 90's
Tucked away within a quiet complex and just a moment’s walk to Nerang Fair Shopping Centre, local restaurants, cafés, schools and other amenities this outstanding convenient location will not disappoint. 4/59a Martin Street is an affordable, well maintained and low maintenance home that will suit both savvy investors and an owner occupier looking for a place to settle in and call home.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.