Price Guide Above $395,000
Perfectly positioned within a quiet complex of only five towhnouses, this one has it all!
Benefiting from only having one adjoining neighbour and sharing the largest floor plan on offer in the estate, with a huge downstairs master bedroom and a massive private outdoor courtyard. The home is vacant, has just had brand new carpet, a fresh coat of paint and is ready to move right in!
- Huge downstairs master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms, study nook and main bathroom positioned on the top floor
- Huge open plan living and dining space flows outdoors
- Massive 33m2 fully fenced and partly covered outdoor entertaining courtyard
- Functional kitchen overlooks indoor and outdoor living
- Downstairs powder room and seperate laundry
- Auto double lock up garage
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Additional visitors parking within the complex
- Units in complex: 5
- Land Share: 1,284m2
- Rental Appraisal: $450-$470 per week
- Body Corporate: $53 per week approx
- Sinking Fund: $10,009.19 approx
- Year Built: 2005
Making the most of its outstanding central and convenient location, 4/15 Harley Street is positioned within a Kilometre of both the Broadwater and Harbour Town Shopping Centre and is even a shorter walk to local parks, sporting fields, Labrador Park Shopping Centre and numerous other local amenities.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.