Price Guide Above $369,000
* Please Note: Due to tenant request, old photos have been used
* Private inspections only
This spacious two level townhouse is positioned within a small well-kept estate and enjoys a functional floor plan that is sure to impress.
- Large open plan air conditioned living and dining space
- Functional kitchen with stone benches adjoins the living
- Covered patio and grassy yard seamlessly flows from indoors
- Large laundry and separate toilet on the ground level
- Huge upstairs master bedroom with private ensuite
- Remaining two upstairs bedrooms surround the great sized main bathroom
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Additional secure carport
- Land Share: 2,024m2
- Unit In Complex: 7
- Rental Return: $400 per week
- Lease Expires:16/08/18
- Rental Appraisal: $430 -$450 per week
- Water Rates: $1,900 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,742 p.a approx
- Body Corporate: $32 per week approx
- Year Built: 2000
This small estate of only seven homes is perfectly located just a moments walk to the nearest light rail stop and the Southport CBD. Whether you are looking for a can’t miss investment or a place to call home, this ultra-convenient location, affordable price point and large functional layout makes this property a must see!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.