Price Guide Above $279,000
Having just undergone a fresh coat of paint and new carpet, this well-appointed three bedroom townhouse is ready for the new owner to move right in or immediately lease out to take advantage of the great returns on offer!
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining area
- Functional neat and tidy kitchen with stone benchtops overlooks the living space
- Low maintenance and private rear courtyard
- Three bedrooms on the upper level all with built ins
- Oversized air conditioned master with private ensuite
- Upstairs main bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms
- Laundry and additional toilet on the ground floor
- Automatic single lock up garage
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Secure gated complex with pool and bbq area
- Unit In Complex: 84
- Rental Appraisal: $350 -$370 per week
- Water Rates: $1,592 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,679 p.a approx
- Body Corporate: $84 per week approx
- Sinking Fund: $282,421.18 approx
- Year Built: 2004
Perfectly positioned, this sought after estate is only moments to countless local amenities. The soon to be completed Coomera Town Centre is only a short drive away and Coomera Station, local schools, medical centres, shopping precincts, Dreamworld, sporting clubs, the marine precinct and the M1 are all within easy reach. With all of this already on your doorstep and more infrastructure on the way, the area is poised for growth and high yields well into the future!
For more information contact Sam Westaway on 0404 901 465.