Price Guide Above $499,000
Huge Duplex In One Of Robina/Varsity’s Most Sought After Locations
This duplex offers an outstanding floor plan and is positioned in one of the most convenient and sought after locations on the Coast. Homes like this rarely become available and you will not want to miss out!
- Three upstairs bedrooms (second & third with built ins)
- Great sized master with A/C, ensuite, WIR and balcony
- Huge main bathroom upstairs with additional powder room downstairs
- Functional kitchen with stone benches and plenty of storage space
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining enjoys high ceilings and joins the kitchen and rear patio
- Large timber double doors open to the entry foyer
- Fully fenced grassy yard with side access
- Internal access automatic double lock up garage
- No body corporate fees (shared building insurance only)
- Positioned within the Varsity College Primary and Senior School catchment zones
- Land Share: 776m2
- Rental Appraisal: $550 - $580 per week
- Water Rates: $1,966 p.a approx
- Council Rates: $1,679 p.a approx
- Building Insurance: $16 per week approx
- Year Built: 2003
Perfectly located within a quiet, convenient culdesac and surrounded by high end golf course frontage homes, this desirable position is second to none. Not only is the home set within both the primary and secondary catchment zones for the prestigious Varsity College, it is also just moments to Bond University, Easy T and Robina Town Centre, the numerous café’s and eateries of Varsity Square, public transport, and of course our Glorious Beaches!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.