Price Guide Above $849,000
11 Tartan Court is positioned at the end of a quiet and highly desirable culdesac in one of Mermaid Waters’ most prestigious locations. Fully refurbished, the home enjoys multiple living and dining spaces, three bedrooms (plus a fourth if you keep the current garage conversion), a massive secure double carport with separate side access and a huge yard for the kids. Quality homes in such desirable locations don’t last long so act fast!
- Huge tiled air conditioned living space
- Formal dining adjoins refurbished kitchen
- Massive covered alfresco entertaining area joins the large grassy yard
- Master bedroom offers a contemporary ensuite and both a walk in and built in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 surround the stunning modern main bathroom
- The original single lock up garage is currently converted into a 4th bed/guestroom. This area is a total blank canvas and could easily be used for a home office, media room or extra living space etc.
- Oversized lock up double carport
- Rendered front fence with gatehouse
- Secured side access - perfect for boat/caravan
- Solar Power
- Land Size: 653m²
- Council Rates: $2,052 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,233 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1980
Adjoining Intrepid Drive, arguably Mermaid Waters’ most affluent street, 11 Tartan Court is set amongst a plethora of multimillion dollar waterfront homes. The location is absolutely second to none, just a short walk to Mermaid Waters Shopping Village and easily within five minutes to Q Super Centre, Pacific Fair, Light Rail, The Star Casino and our picturesque beaches. This outstanding quiet and convenient location, combined with the home’s quality refurbishment and family friendly size make it an absolute must see!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.