Price Guide Above $549,000
Huge Affordable Family Home In A Perfect Location
Whether you a looking for a place to settle down or a high demand investment opportunity, 8 Humberside Close will surely impress. The home offers multiple large living areas, a fully fenced grassy yard, great sized bedrooms, a brand new paint job and is vacant and ready for its new owners to move right in!
- Interior living space consists of a massive tiled family/dining and a huge separate carpeted living room
- Functional kitchen overlooks the dining/family and outdoor area
- Large master bedroom (ensuite and WIR) is privately positioned at the rear of the home
- Remaining bedrooms surround the main bathroom and separate toilet
- Fully fenced and private rear yard with patio
- Front yard offers enough space for a boat/caravan
- Double lock up garage
- New full exterior and interior repaint
- Land Size: 650m2
- Rent Appraisal: $520 - $560 per week
- Water Rates: $1,389 pa approx.
- Council Rates: $1,749 pa approx.
- Year Built 1999
8 Humberside Close is perfectly positioned within a quiet and family friendly culdesac. This popular location will have you only moments from numerous highly regarded schools (Kings, Hillcrest, Clover Hill & Somerset), Varsity Train Station, the M1, local shops, parks and Robina Town Centre. Whether you are looking to move in or invest, this home, combined with its great location is sure to impress!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.