Price Guide Above $599,000
8 Fidelis Place is a perfectly proportioned single level family home that enjoys multiple living spaces, a great floor plan and a massive rear yard for the kids. Having just been updated with new carpet and a full repaint both inside and out, the home is ready for its new owners to move in and get comfortable just in time for Christmas!
- Absolutely massive open plan family and dining area
- Huge second air conditioned living or formal dining space adjoins the well proportioned kitchen
- All the main living spaces open out to the rear covered outdoor entertaining area and mammoth grassy yard
- Front patio adjoins the main living and master bedroom
- Secluded air conditioned master bedroom is set away from the remaining bedrooms and offers a sizeable ensuite and WIR
- Three remaining bedrooms all offer built-ins and fans
- Great sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Oversized DLUG with tons of storage space
- Beautiful 2.6 metre ceilings throughout
- New carpet and a full interior and exterior repaint
- Land Size: 773m²
- Rental Appraisal: $550- - $570 per week
- Water Rates: $1,093pa approx.
- Council Rates: $1,712pa approx.
- Body Corporate: $70 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $108,131.43
- Year Built: 2003
8 Fidelis Place is perfectly positioned within a quiet family culdesac within the highly sought after Coomera Waters. There are numerous parks and nature reserves within walking distance and as a resident of Coomera Waters, you will have access to two recreational centres offering a heated lap pool, spa, sauna, gym and tennis courts. There are walking tracks, shops, cafes, medical centres, a sandy beach and a 70 Berth Marina all within the community. In addition to all of this, the brand new $1 Billion Westfield Coomera Town Centre has just opened 5 minutes down the road!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.